We are looking for a Senior Developer, with extensive .NET experience, passionate to apply his/her skills towards solving exciting, challenging real-world problems. This is an opportunity to get deeply involved in hands-on, cutting edge development work on automated remote quoting for sustainable energy solutions using 3D models and database learning. Our candidate has senior level programming skills and has state of the art understanding of modern web-development.
A few examples of the systems currently in use:
- Automated Sustainable Energy Advice Shop: Enabling home owners to get personalized sustainable energy advice just by entering their zip code. The shop generates a 3D model by using LIDAR data and other open data sources. Based on this 3D model and our housing database the advice on solar panels, wall insulation, heat- pumps and other sustainable measures is generated automatically.
- Remote Quote: an application used by solar panel installers, insulation companies and others to remotely measure the exterior of buildings in images, design an appropriate system and create a detailed quote in less than 5 minutes.
The client was founded in 2011 with the mission to make de-central sustainable energy affordable and attractive for everyone.
They are a young, smart and ambitious team creating innovative solutions. Their solutions eliminate the hurdles for large scale sustainable energy uptake by eliminating existing complex non-transparent customer processes.
- Experience and affinity with Microsoft .NET platform, C# and ASP.NET MVC;
- Software ergonomics and GUI design;
- State-of-the-art front-end development;
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate external code and libraries;
- Self-motivated and eager to analyze data and give feedback to improve the existing algorithms;
- Experience in developing and maintaining software;
- Affinity with sustainability;
- Plusses:Experience and understanding of machine-learning;
- Experience in mathematical modeling; photogrammetry, working with point clouds, 3D graphics programming, computer-vision;
- Comprehension of the Dutch language is an advantage.
Key Technologies or Roles:
Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, SQL Server, MongoDB, SPA
- A lot of responsibility within the development team to make the difference by deploying your knowledge to make sustainable energy solutions available to the general public;
- High pace, short development cycles, result driven;
- Interesting imaging and computer vision challenges;
- Flexibility and freedom of choice in the use of tooling and techniques;
- Flexible working hours, or partially working from home;
- An informal environment and motivated colleagues.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met: