As a software tester you will spend significant time interacting with stakeholders and the project team to analyse and clarify requirements before producing test cases for Apps, API’s, and Web applications. You will be part of a team that is being held responsible for output of the test efforts.
Your task will be to:
- Develop test cases; working closely with developers to ensure the deliverable s’ quality fit with functional design specifications;
- Execute test cases;
- Record and manage issues;
- Complete each test assignment within the agreed time frame;
- Follow test methodology, processes and procedures;
- Enhance test automation
- Execute regression testing.
Our client is a successful supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic applications solutions. these solutions are already deployed more than 500 cities worldwide. With millions of users every month. The head office and development department has about 200 employees and is located in Diemen. From its headquarters they also operate in Belgium, Germany, France, Norway, Austria and the United Kingdom.
- Bachelor’s degree and four years’ experience as a Software Tester;
- Experience and knowledge of the software development life cycle (including Agile)
- Experience and knowledge of ISTQB/T-Map, certification is an asset;
- Experience and knowledge of SCRUM, certification is an asset;
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium, HP, etc.;
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, UML, SQL; and meticulous attention to detail and be focused & well organised.
- Knowledge of Fiddler/Soap UI and Jira is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Comfortable with facilitating groups of people with diverse backgrounds, education, and job skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience and understanding of testing types, including Automation, Functional, End-to-End, and Regression testing;
- Experience and understanding of the SCRUM framework.
- A job in a fast growing and international company with colleagues from all over Europe.
- the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Training on the job.
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Travel allowance
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met: